GearBox: Peer-Reviewed Open-Source Libraries for Robotics
Note: The documentation on this web page matches the latest release. A web page is also generated every 30 min from the latest SVN version.
- 05-Nov-10 Release 10.11. Major revision of the hokuyo_aist library, with a new API and support for new laser scanners. (Changes in Release 10.11)
- 18-Nov-09 Release 9.11. Several bug fixes in the libraries, build system cleanup to be packaged for Fedora. (Changes in Release 9.11)
- 10-Jul-09 Release 9.07. Several bug fixes in the libraries, and the new ability for the flexiport library's UDP port type to handle broadcast data. (Changes in Release 9.07)
- 18-Feb-09 Release 9.02. One new driver and a few updates in other libraries. (Changes in Release 9.02)
- 25-Jul-08 Release 8.07. Includes 5 new libraries and a re-write of the Hokuyo driver. (Changes in Release 8.07)
- 21-Apr-08 First release, version 1.0 (Changes in Release 1.0.0)
- 18-Mar-08 Accepted ACFR's implementation of SICK laser driver and the serial library used by it.
- 08-Feb-08 Accepted the first library: a driver for the URG laser.
- 01-Feb-08 Project created. A half-page announcement.